ACLS, PALS, CPR, PHTLS, AED, First Aid, and Other Specialty Continuing Education Courses
Courses can now be scheduled at your facility, ambulance service, etc. Please contact us for information.
Approved Pennsylvania Department Of Health Sponsors of Continuing Education for Prehospital Care
Courses Approved for Continuing Education Hours
Affordable, Informative, Fun, Educational Options for Medical Professionals and the Lay Public
We have been providing continuing education to Paramedics, Nurses, Physicians, Allied Health Professionals and lay responders for over 20 years. It is our philosophy that education must be fun, practical, and non-threatening in order to be successful.
We understand the number of certifications required to meet various requirements within the health care profession and strive to make it as easy as possible.
* ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
* PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
* PHTLS (Prehospital Trauma Life Support)
* AHA Instructor Courses (CPR, First Aid, ACLS, PALS)
* 12-Lead EKG Interpretation
* Basic Cardiac Arrhythmias
* CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
* First Aid
* Bloodborn Pathogens (OSHA Compliance)
* Critical Care for EMS
* Courses specially designed to meet your needs
Individual courses for groups of 10 or more participants or specialty groups can be tailored to your needs and held at your facility if desired.
Additional courses are added regularly so check back often if you do not see a date that meets your needs.